A professionally built quality house for sale, Phitsanulok

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

Ians

A professionally built quality house for sale, Phitsanulok

Post by Ians »

Our not yet 3 year old house is being put on the market, it has been professionally built to the highest standard using only quality materials.
It is of approx. 300M2 internally consisting of 3 bedrooms with good sized on-suites complete with water heaters, separate lounge, dining area and a sitting area, media room, study with built in desk and book case, guest toilet, a Buddha / spare room, very large western indoor kitchen with double sink, range hood, Haffele 3 burner stove and electric wall oven it also has a in-built pantry, there is a separate external Thai kitchen with double burner stove and double sink and a separate laundry with its own toilet. Cavity wall construction without any internal columns exposed within the house. 3.5 metre ceilings in the living area and 3 in bedrooms and study etc. Extensive built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms (main separate dressing room). Here is an abundance of storage / cupboard space. Fitted with 5 a/c units and ceiling fans in all rooms. All windows and doors are fitted with external security screens and fly-screens, all locks internal and external are master keyed. The house is surrounded on all sides with covered verandas, a large garage with storage room and a separate “gate-house” entry. Water system is 2000 litre tank with level control and Grundfos pressure pump. Electrics are properly installed with RCBO's fitted on all power circuits together with all circuits earthed with correctly sized overload breakers. House is located on a Moo Bahn off the road to Nakon Sawan (117), 3 Km from Lotus Extra and 5/6 Km from Central plaza and about 7 Km to the city centre and backs onto a large man-made lake with lake access.
You can view the early stages of construction and the finished house on the following link.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2476
Any one genuinely interested I can supply a full specification including piling data spec. etc., and also supply further photos’.
Asking price is Bht 11,000,000 which I feel this is a genuine and far price in today’s market considering the quality, finish and the overall presentation of the house.
I can be contact at any time in English on 089 707 9646 or for Thai 083 6265442 (if unanswered please leave a phone number)
Mike Judd

Re: A professionally built quality house for sale, Phitsanul

Post by Mike Judd »

Just had another look at your build, lovely house !, although a bit big for my taste, but I'am sure there will be many out there who would need the room or want to impress. I see you said in the post that you intend building again, would you repeat the build or go for something entirely different.? We never stop learning so I'am sure you will have some different ideas next time round.
Ians

Re: A professionally built quality house for sale, Phitsanul

Post by Ians »

Mike, If I can sell I plan to build in a similar vein, I have an idea I would like to develop of everything build round a court yard which would become the central point of the house. Well - that's my current dream.