I don't see the option to delete files from My Gallery

Requests for changes or modifications to the forum software settings or other wish list items. Also, post any problems you are having using the forum here.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

SwissTony

I don't see the option to delete files from My Gallery

Post by SwissTony »

... though I am logged on. See below.

Attachments
untitled.JPG
MGV12

Re: I don't see the option to delete files from My Gallery

Post by MGV12 »

There are currently problems in My Gallery ... this is being looked at - see this thread:

http://www.coolthaihouse.com/forum/view ... =20&t=3132

FUTAB..........
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

Right now there is no delete function when logged in in 'bridged' mode (ie the gallery is bridged to a forum). The security is much like the forum, you can't delete your previous posts/attachments after a short interval of time. In the gallery there should be a period of time allotment (in which you can delete) but that feature is not yet available, but is on the wish list.
SwissTony

Post by SwissTony »

Thanks guys for your assistance. It's not important to delete the files, so it's not a problem.
pklongball

Post by pklongball »

Its been a while since I uploaded photos and I guess I did not know that once uploaded the photos cannot be deleted. Very little in the way of a tutorial or help file is available to show a newbie or an old user how the process works.

I just uploaded 40 photos and now I cannot delete some of the redundant ones. I did not filter the photos as well as I could have thinking I would do that once uploaded,,,,,,,,

Edit #2,I just used the sort photos feature and saved the changes as required but when I go to the album and view the photos they are not in the order i just changed . Seems like I remember this being an issue 3 years ago

Sorry for edit 3 now and I just went out of the Forum/Gallery completely and logged back in and now the photos are in the new order.
The complete picture story of our house build can be found here--My Gallery!
Shastadad

Post by Shastadad »

Thank you for posting a new gallery since I was sick and tired of seeing my uncompleted driveway every time I went to the forum picture gallery since December

My solution to the deletion problem is to open the picture and on the bottom pick Crop and Rotate, which will open the picture in the editor and then by moving the corners to the center the offending photo will no longer be seen (see the graphic below) A PM to the kind Mod will get the picture permanently deleted when he has time
pic edit.png