Threads deleted with no explanation

Requests for changes or modifications to the forum software settings or other wish list items. Also, post any problems you are having using the forum here.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

udon74

Threads deleted with no explanation

Post by udon74 »

I have posted a couple of threads over the past couple of weeks, one was about Ayara roof tiles and the other about K blocks. Both threads were deleted without explanation.

Can someone please point out why these threads were deleted. If I have violated any rules I would like to know. I thought this was a forum about building in Thailand, both of my threads were building related. :(
fredlk

Re: Threads deleted with no explanation

Post by fredlk »

udon74 wrote:Both threads were deleted without explanation.
I think you're mistaken. No threads are ever deleted unless a spammer is active. We keep a list of what is deleted and there is no post by you that has been deleted.
fredlk

Post by fredlk »

udon74

Post by udon74 »

Thanks for your reply.

The Ayara tile topic is now showing when I click 'view your posts', it wasn't showing earlier.

The thread about K-Blocks must have been removed by someone. I posted it several hours ago and went back to look at it in the active topics list, it was there with about 5 views. Now I have just logged on it has disappeared. Maybe it was deleted because of the k-block link but it certainly was there unless I'm seeing things. If there is a problem posting links to commercial websites please remove the link. I would seriously like to get some feedback regarding these building blocks.
geordie

Post by geordie »

maybe gremlins the post on k blocks is missing i posted a comment and its not showing
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
udon74

Post by udon74 »

Thanks for backing me up Geordie. I'm pleased to know I'm not going mad. :D
fredlk

Post by fredlk »

I checked the logs and the K-Blocks topic was deleted by someone else and as there is no explanation it must be a mistake.
When we delete anything we list what is deleted and why. This has no mention and therefore the delete button must have been pressed in error.
geordie

Post by geordie »

Don,t be blaming me :lol: although this new laptop has the touch mouse pad and i do keep deleting my own post :? :? :?
MGV12

Post by MGV12 »

I am pleased to confirm your sanity udon74

I have been having compounded problems with both computer and Internet today ... never rains but it pours as we say in the UK.

I did view your post on K blocks and was concerned about the link but did not intentionally remove either posts or link.

No further explanation possible - please post again as we cannot reinstate it.

FUTAB..........
geordie

Post by geordie »

The problem with the link was it was more about a franchise than the product ? but that was inadvertant ?