Board Attachment Quota has been Reached

Requests for changes or modifications to the forum software settings or other wish list items. Also, post any problems you are having using the forum here.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

pattayapope

Board Attachment Quota has been Reached

Post by pattayapope »

Max

As promissed a couple of pictures of my Gazebo one is the basic structure and the other the completed artical, it cost my 70,000 baht and I expect the builder made a handsome profit, at the time I was still learning the real cost of things especially materials. I have concrete footings and the box section steel is welded to plates cast into the footings.

Seems I cannot attach the pictures as error message "board attachment quota has been reached" maybe dozer or one of the Mods could help out
fredlk

Re: Building an Australian style house in Chiang Mai

Post by fredlk »

pattayapope wrote:Seems I cannot attach the pictures as error message "board attachment quota has been reached" maybe dozer or one of the Mods could help out
Moderators can't do anything about this, but I've passed it on to dozer to fix.
dozer
Site Admin

Re: Board Attachment Quota has been Reached

Post by dozer »

Doubled the attachment limit for the board so it should be good to go for another while!
pklongball

Post by pklongball »

Hello, it seems when I was uploading to my gallery today I have exceeded my memory allocation?

Can I get an increase or have I gone too far with too many photos?

Thanks

PK
The complete picture story of our house build can be found here--My Gallery!
schuimpge

Post by schuimpge »

Begs the question: what is the limit?
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

It should allow up to 5mb per file.
pklongball

Post by pklongball »

My problem is my disk quota allocation size. The following error message appears:

Disk quota exceeded. You have a space quota of 176024K, your files currently use 176005K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota.

So either I need more space on the disk or I need to be able to delete some files. If I read some info correctly we cannot delete photos so now what?

I seem to recall way back when I first started my build I had this problem as I posted too many pics and reached a limit and Dozer increased it once. Can we do this again please?
pklongball

Post by pklongball »

I still cannot post photos. Did my request get shelved?
schuimpge

Post by schuimpge »

dozer wrote:Doubled the attachment limit for the board so it should be good to go for another while!
Dozer, if I understand correctly from PKlongbal, one of your problems is storage with pictures becoming bigger and people uploading more and faster.
I am not sure about what setup you are running and how it is structured, but if you are in need of adding more drive space and cost is the prohibiting factor, maybe I could help with the hardware.

I am running an IT recovery and recycling business and as such get a good amount of servers, disk-arrays and network equipment that we check, test and clean.
There are many 2-3 year old 'contract' swaps where the equipment is in perfect shape and only replaced because of service contracts.

Let me know.
Cheers,
Luc
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

if I understand correctly from PKlongbal, one of your problems is storage with pictures becoming bigger and people uploading more and faster.
This is a particular issue affecting just one user, other than that system storage is OK, thanks for the offer.
I still cannot post photos. Did my request get shelved?
I am looking at it. Sent you a PM.
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

This has been fixed hopefully for the last time. The gallery is bridged to the forum and gets limit information from the forum, except for the max limit for registered users as a group. I have raised this limit to 776024 kb.