Thai Real estate website search

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

ArtA

Thai Real estate website search

Post by ArtA »

I live in the U.S. and was look for a property in Thailand. I was suprise by the number of Thai sites offer real estate search to their database. With real estate I try to get as much information as I can, looking through 30-40 sites is not my idea of fun.

Thus I create yet another site :D http://thailisting.com it goals is search most of the big sites in Thailand (bank, foreclosure home, land, etc) and with link to each property. The site has converter which translate Thai content to English. http://thailisting.com/main/default.aspx?l=en it still a work in progress. But I thought the site might be interesting to people looking to build CoolThaiHouse.

Thanks,
Art
rigpig.sparky

Post by rigpig.sparky »

Tried to view site and got this message : :?

Server Error in '/main' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 20: <compilation debug="true">
Line 21: <assemblies>
Line 22: <add assembly="Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
Line 23: <add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/></assemblies></compilation>
Line 24: <!--

Source File: d:\hosting\aarayas\main\web.config Line: 22

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

Running on Ubuntu Linux and using Firefox

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071204 Ubuntu/7.10 (gutsy) Firefox/2.0.0.11
Attila

Post by Attila »

rigpig.sparky wrote:Tried to view site and got this message : :?

Server Error in '/main' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred ...

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, ... or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.mshtml, ...' could not be loaded.
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832;

:lol: may be build on a reliable server instead of Microsoft :wink: there is a reason why most real life production servers run on Linux and Apache or Lighttpd, and not on Microsoft

Rule #1 for a trouble free server: Do not use Microsoft ;)
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

I got it to work. I went to http://thailisting.com/main/default.aspx?l=en and listed by area leaving the city to 'all cities'. Great beginning to a real estate listing consolidator! I like it.
Attila

Post by Attila »

ArtA,
where does all this data in your site come from? You scrape it automatically? Or read it real time with each request?

And is this a non-profit site or do you take a commission?
rigpig.sparky

Post by rigpig.sparky »

Yes it works from the link but not the main address, great idea good place to start :D
ArtA

Post by ArtA »

It is non-profit, I was looking for a property back than and it was really tough to go to a bunch of site and enter the same information. Plus some of the sites just didn't can the capability to do that kind of granular search.

Anyway I thought other might find it useful. thx.
cruzing

Re: Thai Real estate website search

Post by cruzing »

Is this site updated automatically or ???????

cruzing