RENTAL WANTED in Bang Chang/Phala Beach

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

pklongball

RENTAL WANTED in Bang Chang/Phala Beach

Post by pklongball »

Hey,,,,,,,,I'm getting ready to move from the Pattaya area down close to the land I am buying,,,,,,,,,location is in the Phala Beach area of Bang Chang, Rayong.

I do not want to spend more than 15,000 per month for rent.

If you know of something,,,,,,,,,house would be preferred but a 1 or 2 bed apartment would work too,,,,,,,,,,whatever it should be furnished(minimal) and clean and not run down,,,,,,,,,,Euro style also preferred.

ANY info on this drop me a message

PK
Nawty

Post by Nawty »

There is a real estate company that advertises in the Bkk Post, they seem to always have a lot of properties in the rayong area, maybe try them.....it is called 'D2 real estate'
pklongball

Post by pklongball »

Nawty wrote:There is a real estate company that advertises in the Bkk Post, they seem to always have a lot of properties in the rayong area, maybe try them.....it is called 'D2 real estate'

Ok thanks I'l give them a look,,,,,,,,,,,,
cruzing

Re: RENTAL WANTED in Bang Chang/Phala Beach

Post by cruzing »

pklongball wrote:Hey,,,,,,,,I'm getting ready to move from the Pattaya area down close to the land I am buying,,,,,,,,,location is in the Phala Beach area of Bang Chang, Rayong.

I do not want to spend more than 15,000 per month for rent.

If you know of something,,,,,,,,,house would be preferred but a 1 or 2 bed apartment would work too,,,,,,,,,,whatever it should be furnished(minimal) and clean and not run down,,,,,,,,,,Euro style also preferred.

ANY info on this drop me a message

PK
Don't know if you found anything yet, but my firend rents a two story house 15,000 baht a month about 1 km from the beach. You go down the same road the police box is located on in the middle of ban chang. Past his house a bit you turn left to Romson or right to Chai talay. There were still several decent houses available a few months ago.

The house he is in will be available once they get the guest house built on their property. Three bedrooms lr, dr, kitchen inside laundry area with room for a small freezer and a counter/bar area by the kitchen. bathroom downstairs and I'm not sure if there is one or two upstairs.

Other are available in some of the other housing development close by.

cruzing
pklongball

Found a nice rental

Post by pklongball »

Thanks for the info Cruzing,,,,,,,,,,,I have found what I hope will be a comfortable place,,,,,,,,13k/mo for a nicely furnished single story 3 bdrm 2 bath,,,,,,,,on 89 TW in a quiet village within a click or so of the new Lotus in Ban Chang,,,,,,,,I will even get an option to buy if I want.

This place should work well as a place while we plan for the new house near Phala later this year or next year

PK
cruzing

housing

Post by cruzing »

Hey.......where is the new Tescoe in Bang Chang? I heard from a friend that it was going to be in the old Eastern Star building in town, but I saw a really small sign on a building across the street from RC tools. If it's in that building
it isn't going to be very big.

thanks,

cruzing
pklongball

Tesco

Post by pklongball »

Hey,,,,,,,,,,,,the store is on the corner of Tessaban 34 and Sukumvit opposite the night market,,,,,,,,,,,it is opening the middle of this month as I am told,,,,,,,,,,,the building was something else I think and they remodelled it,,,,,,,,,I would say its a mid size Lotus compared to the Pattaya stores,,,,,,,,,

Hope they put a Big C and Carrefour in the next year or two

PK
cruzing

Re: Tesco

Post by cruzing »

pklongball wrote:Hey,,,,,,,,,,,,the store is on the corner of Tessaban 34 and Sukumvit opposite the night market,,,,,,,,,,,it is opening the middle of this month as I am told,,,,,,,,,,,the building was something else I think and they remodelled it,,,,,,,,,I would say its a mid size Lotus compared to the Pattaya stores,,,,,,,,,

Hope they put a Big C and Carrefour in the next year or two

PK
Ok, another question....Night market you are talking about. Is that the one with the new "tent" coverings? Also, what nights is it opern? if you don't mind. and is it chaotic?

Cruzing
pklongball

Night market

Post by pklongball »

Hey cruzing,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am certainly not the local expert on this,,,,,,,,,,,I called the market I saw opposite the Lotus a night market but I cannot verify that,,,,,,,,,it looks like a zoo on the days its there though,,,,,,,,,,,,,as I don't live in the area yet,,,,,,,,,not til' April,,,,,,,,,,,I will not have personal experience til' then.

I am looking forward to relocating to Ban Chang,,,,,,,,,the few farangs I talked with all say it's very comfortable there,,,,,,,,,,,

My wife is also anxious to get away from Pattaya and the craziness.
cruzing

ban chang

Post by cruzing »

I think you will like it there. It's close enough to pattaya for shopping, but far enough away to escape all that's Pattaya for some peace and quiet.......and it will be cooler....relatively speaking

We don't live in ban chang.....near buddha mountain......but we have quite a few friends in the area......all get together on occasion at one of the local seafood restaurants.

cruzing