Where is my album ?

Requests for changes or modifications to the forum software settings or other wish list items. Also, post any problems you are having using the forum here.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

Shastadad

Where is my album ?

Post by Shastadad »

Just uploaded some new pictures to my album, and can access the upload and order my album page but nowhere can I find it in User galleries

It does not show up in " User galleries" or in "Last additions - User galleries"

Last additions are from Swiss Tony, dated 14 Jan 2012

Please advise :?:
dozer
Site Admin

Re: Where is my album ?

Post by dozer »

This should be fixed now, can you check it? I had implemented a feature to allow selective albums to be viewed by groups which should not have affected any current albums but your album for some reason had limited visibility setting which has now been corrected.
Shastadad

Post by Shastadad »

Thanks dozer , that did it. Uploaded some more pics to the album and all is fine :D

Thank you once again
Shastadad

Post by Shastadad »

Well it's gone missing again. ( Sunday, 29 Jan)

Uploaded some new photos but cannot access my album and photos uploaded today are not showing up in Last uploads
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

Sorry about this. I know it would be somewhat frustrating. I believe I have fixed it now, it was due to a necessary 'hack' to the photo album software that I made. This caused one of the data fields regarding album visibility to be set to the wrong value. The prior time I looked at this I had noticed and fixed the 'incorrect value' without correcting the original hack. (So a further update to the album would cause the incorrect and wrong setting again.) Now I have corrected the bad value along with the hack. Can you try it again and let me know? (also some other users were impacted and have also been fixed)
Shastadad

Post by Shastadad »

That seems to have done the trick

Thanks for taking care of it. I can now delete the pictures off of my desktop :D