bigger "view first unread post icon"

Requests for changes or modifications to the forum software settings or other wish list items. Also, post any problems you are having using the forum here.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

Viking

bigger "view first unread post icon"

Post by Viking »

It takes a few days to get used to the new layout, but so far I like what I see.
I do however wish for bigger "View first unread post icon" this makes it easier to hit it with the mouse so I don't have to skim dozens of post to find the new one every time I miss the icon and start on first page and have to jump to last page and then start scrolling down.
dozer
Site Admin

Re: bigger "view first unread post icon"

Post by dozer »

Not sure exactly what view first unread post icon you are referring to. Where do you now see this icon?
Viking

Post by Viking »

Its located in the front of post header in the "View New Posts" page you get when clicking the link with the same name in the "Forum Links" section on the new front page.

Not sure if a bigger icon would mess up the layout, but a longer icon should be possible without messing things up I think.
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

OK, understand now. It is a good suggestion, but for now trying to leave the core phpbb forum function as is.