feedback from steve

General feedback on the blog, forum or main site. Gripes or kudos, put them here.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

dozer
Site Admin

feedback from steve

Post by dozer »

Great site! This is what the internet is all about, and I commend you for sharing this slice of your life with us. A very informative and descriptive site that will help so many of us in the same position. One of the great things that I have found about Pattaya is that the ex-pats here go out of their way to help each other and share information they have gathered.

Layout and design were easy to use and functionality was excellent.

I haven't gone through this with a fine tooth comb yet, but will let you know what I find. It's impossible to catch everything on your own.

One thing I would love to see would be very recent pics, how things have grown in and matured. A landscaping section would be useful, as it completes a project like "parsley on the plate".

I thank you very much for your thoughtfulness and effort to share your experiences with us. I know very well how time consuming projects like this (I'm talking about the website now) are to do. We just need to expose this site so that you can build on it with other people's experiences. Especially here in Pattaya.

Nice job, and I hope you are enjoying your new home!
bahtandsold

Re: feedback from steve

Post by bahtandsold »

dozer wrote:Great site! A very informative and descriptive site that will help so many of us in the same position.
I agree heartily with Steve, well done Dozer (could've made use of a site like this on a business premise I had constructed a few years back) :shock: :o
dozer wrote: We just need to expose this site so that you can build on it with other people's experiences. Especially here in Pattaya.
Might be able to help out with that :wink:
Boon Mee

Re: feedback from steve

Post by Boon Mee »

dozer wrote:Great site! This is what the internet is all about, and I commend you for sharing this slice of your life with us. A very informative and descriptive site that will help so many of us in the same position. One of the great things that I have found about Pattaya is that the ex-pats here go out of their way to help each other and share information they have gathered.

Layout and design were easy to use and functionality was excellent.

I haven't gone through this with a fine tooth comb yet, but will let you know what I find. It's impossible to catch everything on your own.

One thing I would love to see would be very recent pics, how things have grown in and matured. A landscaping section would be useful, as it completes a project like "parsley on the plate".

I thank you very much for your thoughtfulness and effort to share your experiences with us. I know very well how time consuming projects like this (I'm talking about the website now) are to do. We just need to expose this site so that you can build on it with other people's experiences. Especially here in Pattaya.

Nice job, and I hope you are enjoying your new home!
What site are we talking about, guys? :)
dozer
Site Admin

site

Post by dozer »

He's talking about the main site http://www.coolthaihouse.com .
Boon Mee

Re: site

Post by Boon Mee »

dozer wrote:He's talking about the main site http://www.coolthaihouse.com .
Cheers...