Visit our Sauna, Restaraunt and Pool in Korat!

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

gadgetman

Visit our Sauna, Restaraunt and Pool in Korat!

Post by gadgetman »

PJ's Sauna, Thai Restaraunt and salt water Pool is now open for business in Korat!
Pool with sauna and restaraunt in background
Pool with sauna and restaraunt in background
John and Puy are looking forward to meeting any memebers or guests and theirfriends and families who would like to enjoy our lovely new Steam Herb Sauna, Thai Restaruant and salt water Pool. We are located in a lovely little village alongside the picturesque reservoir 55km's outside Korat off the Khon Kean road near the town of NonSung.

<edit Dozer 2/8/10>

Hope to hear from you or better still, see you at our home and business location soon

Call John on 081894 3966 for more information
John, Puy and Jodie
John, Puy and Jodie
warder

Re: Visit our Sauna, Restaraunt and Pool in Korat!

Post by warder »

Hi John my name is mark and my wife and I are planning to build not to far away from you. I have replied to this and sent you a PM but they have vanished. We are visiting the family in May and are hoping to pay you a visit. There are several aspects of your build that interest me and would gladly take any advice you can give. I used to be a plumber myself but aware things are different there. If you could e-mail me at markallen.05@hotmail.co.uk I would be very gratefull.
Regards
Mark and Nat