Home/Plant/Orchid Nursery in Kanchanaburi- Sale or Rent

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

Glenn

Home/Plant/Orchid Nursery in Kanchanaburi- Sale or Rent

Post by Glenn »

In August of 2008, we offered our new home and successful nursery business on 5.25 rai for sale or rent because of my business comittments in Vietnam.

We've had a few bites but no real deal materialized and after 17 months I have finally had enough of 4 days in Vietnam and three days in Thailand.

We're living full time in Vietnam and I'd really like to make a deal to sell the entire package or rent the house or sell the nursery or whatever...

I've reduced the price to 8,000,000 baht for the entire package. But I'm very amenable to a reasonable deal. At the same time, I'm not interested in time wasters and I've already come down on the price considerably. The business makes money but I know what I'm doing, someone else, if they're experienced and a little more aggressive could make a lot more..

The project is in Ban Mai, Tha Muang, Kanchanaburi. On a nice road, 5 minutes from "downtown" (the talat). You can read the previous posts and see the house in the gallery. If someone is interested, please email me at sales@siam-orchids.com and we can discuss.

Thanks