coolthaihouse dinner

Announcements and forum news!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

dozer
Site Admin

coolthaihouse dinner

Post by dozer »

Just a note to mention that I have been out of the country, returned a while ago and am just still catching up on stuff. Some exciting happenings coming up, early next month we will be having a small get together at a time and place (eatery in Pattaya area) that Cruzing, Attila and Dozer can make and welcome to anyone else who wants to come. It might be interesting to put faces on some of the posters. If you're likely to be around next month and are up for some eats let me know.
atlas_shrugged

Re: coolthaihouse dinner

Post by atlas_shrugged »

I'd like to be there! Please don't let the idea drop due to lack of interest.

-Atlas
dozer
Site Admin

not dropping

Post by dozer »

It isn't dropping as it really started just as an idea of a post home completion dinner with Cruzing (et. al.) Now there are 5 people coming. Date preference is September 15, restaurant still being discussed, preference at this point is Thai food.
dozer
Site Admin

coolthaihouse dinner

Post by dozer »

The dinner is set for the 15th September. It is RSVP should be 5 members + so coming. If you are in Pattaya and want to come you must PM me or send me an email as I will not be posting the details here. Just a casual opportunity to meet some members and maybe discuss house building things in person. Eats will be Thai.