Building contract ..

Legal issues related to buying land, houses, condos in the LOS. Anything about contracts. Finance related, such as getting a mortgage, buying property from the bank, etc.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

Sunpax

Building contract ..

Post by Sunpax »

<topic moved from Architecture & Project Management - MGV12 moderator>

Does someone know where I can find some free building contract sample in English and Thai ?
i try the research and gooooogle but find nothing ( or maybe because with the wrong words )

i try to save some money...and will be nice to get some simple contract but in both language !

In tessaban they only have in Thai..
fredlk

Re: Building contract ..

Post by fredlk »

Sunpax wrote:will be nice to get some simple contract but in both language !
Somewhere else on coolthaihouse this was discussed in the last 6 months or so and the conclusion was that a Thai builder will never sign an English contract that he cannot read. Most of us have signed Thai contracts which we had translated. The standard Thai building contract is perfectly adequate.
Sunpax

Post by Sunpax »

Yes is what i need ! Thai for them and English for me ...for what must be in both language...I don't need many pages...my probléme is because I have no translator here where I live !
Falllancsgo

Post by Falllancsgo »

<Unrelated post removed - mod>
Jonathanzz

Post by Jonathanzz »

<irrelevant post removed - mod>
<contributions to the subject are welcome, irrelevant noise is not acceptable and will be deleted- mod>