Nail bender

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Nail bender

Postby Zoss » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi all, another new member - Neil - from Australia.

Fantastic site this - so much to learn.

I have been married to a Thai woman - SWMBO - for over 25 years now. We have lived most of that time in Sydney, where we have a home. And kids, now adults.

We are both in our mid-50s, and plan to retire to Thailand in 2019, all going well. We have approximately 20 rai of land outside of Buriram. The land is a mix of rice paddy and rocky wooded ground.

Now, I am no builder - not even a handyman. Can I hammer a nail straight? First, which end of the hammer do I hold? ;-) I work in IT - mainframe software support - where anything physical is "a hardware problem". A lot to learn therefore before my wife and I supervise the build of our retirement house.

Cheers.
Zoss

Re: Nail bender

Postby mikenot » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Oh well, you have a couple of years to watch "The Block" and all those other home reno shows, should give you enough time to learn how to use a hammer, LOL. Welcome.
mikenot

Re: Nail bender

Postby pipoz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Hi and welcome to Thailand

You know you can ever watch the "State of Origin" when in Thailand, although being from Sydney, you probably turn the TV off when it comes on :lol: :lol: What a fantastic match the third one was. :D

pipoz
pipoz

Return to Introduce Yourself