hi all

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

hi all

Postby bedbandit » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:35 pm

hello everyone
I've joined the forum cause i'm building a house in udon thani . i'm hoping to do alot of the work myself as i'm in the building game back home in England
i'm a wall and floor tiler bye trade but can do plumbing and electrics , ive done up a few houses in England with my brother and now its time to have a go over here.
ive read the forum from time to time as i nearly built a house in samui a long time ago
bedbandit

Re: hi all

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:21 pm

bedbandit wrote:hello everyone
I've joined the forum cause i'm building a house in udon thani . i'm hoping to do alot of the work myself as i'm in the building game back home in England
i'm a wall and floor tiler bye trade but can do plumbing and electrics , ive done up a few houses in England with my brother and now its time to have a go over here.
ive read the forum from time to time as i nearly built a house in samui a long time ago

Welcome to another near neighbour there are quite a few around Udon. Maybe you can give me a few tips on tiling (or a least getting the subfloor correct for the shower) as I'm probably going to have to do some of that myself.
Sometimewoodworker

Re: hi all

Postby Korat_bobby » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello,

I'm also a newbie, so we have something in common!

I'm planning a build later this year as well. I think we're in the right place here, lots of good advice and experiences to share.

Good luck with your build.
Korat_bobby

Return to Introduce Yourself