Good Architect and Builder around Chum Phae

Amnat Charoen, Buriram, Chaiyaphum, Kalasin, Khon Kaen, Loei, Maha Sarakham, Mukdahan, Nakhon Phanom, Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat), Nongbua Lamphu, Nong Khai, Roi Et, Sakon Nakhon, Sisaket, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani, Yasothon

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Good Architect and Builder around Chum Phae

Postby Caps » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:07 am

Took a long time getting here but thankfully its time to start looking at building a house. Does anyone know of an Architect to get some plans drawn up and a good builder to erect the house.
I am looking at an open plan down stairs big enough for a Kitchen Diner and a sofa area with the TV etc also with a large (ish) separate bedroom for my partners mother and a Shower/toilet room.
Upstairs we plan on two bedrooms. One for guests and a larger space for us so we can have a bed, sofa TV etc with ensuite.

For the kitchen I would like concrete/brick built units with a Kitchen Island made of the same.

The land we have as we are taking down the building that is there

Any info/links/points in the right direction on anything I have mentioned above will be gratefully received

Wayne
Caps

Re: Good Architect and Builder around Chum Phae

Postby Caps » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:12 am

Wow
Nobody in the Chum Phae area, its going to be quiet for any further questions I have :D
Caps

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:50 am

Caps wrote:Wow
Nobody in the Chum Phae area, its going to be quiet for any further questions I have :D

You were a little too restrictive in your question, the people on this site are from all over Thailand so the chance of someone knowing resources in a particular rural area are small.

I had no idea until just now where in Thailand you are.

However since in passing I asked SWMBO, I now find out that you possibly are the same distance west of Khon Kaen as we are north of it.

Our architect, though based in Udon, will be happy to have contact with you and as many builders do would have a crew live on site if given the contract to build. If you still want his contact information just send me a PM and I'll be happy to pass it on.

You can see the quality of his work in our house, the building thread is linked under. We also know a a bit about suppliers in KK where you will probably be sourcing materials.
Sometimewoodworker

Postby Caps » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Thanks for the reply, I will take a look at your build to get and idea on your builders work

Wayne
Caps

Return to Isaan provinces