Looking For builder near Tha Khan Tho

Amnat Charoen, Buriram, Chaiyaphum, Kalasin, Khon Kaen, Loei, Maha Sarakham, Mukdahan, Nakhon Phanom, Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat), Nongbua Lamphu, Nong Khai, Roi Et, Sakon Nakhon, Sisaket, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani, Yasothon

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Looking For builder near Tha Khan Tho

Postby Thaifelix » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Hi everyone. I am looking for a reliable builder to build a small house for me in Nong Saeng in Kalasin Province. Nong Saeng is near Thakhantho and roughly equi-distant from Khon Kaen, Udon Thani and Sakhon Nakhon. Hoping there is somebody out there who has had a good experience with a builder they can recommend and provide phone number etc. or make any suggestions. The build will not start until Oct/Nov this year.

Any input would be much appreciated
Thaifelix

Re: Looking For builder near Tha Khan Tho

Postby jazzman » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 pm

I know the area very well - I lived in in Nong Kung Sri for a couple of years. The nearest larger towns are either Kumphawapi or Kranuan (bigger). In Kranuan there is what looks to be a small hardware store right next to the 7-Eleven. It's actually quite big inside and a major supplier of building materials and steel, etc. The owner and his daughters speak fluent English. They should be able to recommend someone.
How to build a $20,000 / £14,000 house and a $???? MOTEL Updated 21 March 09 - with BOQ and costs
Don't let this happen in YOUR house.
jazzman

Re: Looking For builder near Tha Khan Tho

Postby Thaifelix » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:32 am

Thanks Jazzman, my wife is up there at the moment so I will get her to drop by for a chat. Much appreciated.
Thaifelix

Return to Isaan provinces