2.5 million ... what can one expect?

Amnat Charoen, Buriram, Chaiyaphum, Kalasin, Khon Kaen, Loei, Maha Sarakham, Mukdahan, Nakhon Phanom, Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat), Nongbua Lamphu, Nong Khai, Roi Et, Sakon Nakhon, Sisaket, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani, Yasothon

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Re: 2.5 million ... what can one expect?

Postby Mike Judd » Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 am

Yes I am pretty happy with the costs so far, but obviously one cannot ignore the fact that I have been taking the place of a builder with all the supervision,ordering of materials etc; which would bump up the total cost per sqmt if my time was added in. Some parts of the build were totally sub contracted, like the Smart Truss roof/ Excella roof tiles/ Alloy windows and doors/Ceilings and Eves/ Electrical installation. With all of these I checked them out at Housing estates near Khon Kaen for Quality and workmanship first. The other factor was Time ! I was in no rush ,so each phase could be carefully studied and planned as the build progressed. Not something everyone has the time for but limits the mistakes. There is enough information in our Forum to cover every aspect of building and if studied as required , should insure that at least what ever you build it is done right. Hopefully ?
Mike Judd

Re: 2.5 million ... what can one expect?

Postby duncanwil » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:01 am

Thanks Mike and pipoz fir your extra inputs. Appreciated. Duncan
duncanwil

Previous

Return to Isaan provinces