Land ahoy

Amnat Charoen, Buriram, Chaiyaphum, Kalasin, Khon Kaen, Loei, Maha Sarakham, Mukdahan, Nakhon Phanom, Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat), Nongbua Lamphu, Nong Khai, Roi Et, Sakon Nakhon, Sisaket, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani, Yasothon

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Re: Land ahoy

Postby Nawty » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Thats a different property with the river and bungalow on it......not done any more building down there....but the trees are all growing nicely. That land had chanote from the day we bought it.

The block in this thread had NS3 title......not started building here yet.....might be too expensive to build on now.
conwood is not real wood.....break it down 'con' to deceive...'wood'
Nawty

Postby geordie » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Still no idea on different titles but give the economy good move holding off on the build for now
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Postby Roger Ramjet » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 am

Nawty,
It might pay you not to build on the land with the NS 3 document. Here's why: http://www.thailandlawonline.com/articl ... deeds.html
Roger Ramjet

Postby Nawty » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 am

I never had a problem with NS3 land......otherwise I would never have bought it....did you read this bit 'This right is recognized by law and can be used as evidence in any dispute with an ordinary person or the government. ' ...and it has always been the case. The only real issues with this land title is the accurate defined boundaries can vary a little....but not by metres all over the plot....

Anyway...it is not NS# anymore...it is now Chanote and worth a shitload more today than yesterday....or last week actually.
Nawty

Postby elgato » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Roger Ramjet wrote:Nawty,
It might pay you not to build on the land with the NS 3 document. Here's why: http://www.thailandlawonline.com/articl ... deeds.html

Great link - thanks for the info! :D
I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
elgato

Postby Nawty » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 pm

An oldie but a goody....

Seems like yesterday.

Just got offered 6 times what we bought it for.....should I sell it ?
Nawty

Postby Roger Ramjet » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Nawty,
Sell it straight away. If I could make six times the profit on every transaction I'd be a millionaire.
Roger Ramjet

Postby Nawty » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I am of 2 minds....I like it a lot and we had grand plans for it for our final resting place.

But..
Nawty

Postby MGV12 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Nawty wrote:An oldie but a goody....

Seems like yesterday.

What would you do with the money?

Nawty wrote:I am of 2 minds....I like it a lot and we had grand plans for it for our final resting place.

But..

A "final resting place" doesn't always present itself once, let alone more than once, in a lifetime. To recognise one that exists should maybe provide your own answer ... Grasshopper.

Replacing what you already have in your possession often proves to be expensive. 8)

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby BKKBILL » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 pm

It is a nice place with good memories then a 6X profit dilemma indeed.
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby jazzman » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:49 am

Nawty wrote:An oldie but a goody....

Seems like yesterday.

Bear in mind that if land everywhere else has gone up 6 times too (like it has around Udon Thani), you won't draw any advantage on a sale if you want to purchase some land somewhere else. Khao Yai is now notoriously expensive, probably due to its relative proximity to BKK, Pattaya, luxury country clubs and golf courses. It's also a complete eyesore from all the developer's billboards lining all then streets, and that's likely to continue for quite a few more years.

There are cheaper and equally beautiful places in Isaan, such as the mountains in Loei for example, but you'd probably need a helicopter to be within reasonable commuting time of the capital.
How to build a $20,000 / £14,000 house and a $???? MOTEL Updated 21 March 09 - with BOQ and costs
Don't let this happen in YOUR house.
jazzman

Postby Nawty » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Thats the thing.....close to Bkk for a nawty weekend and beach etc for a swim with floating turds n rubbish.

There is also a great school the kids go to, hard to find as good I think.

I'm confusing.

What would I do with the cash ?? Well...if the wife does not run away on those critical days between getting the cheque and cashing the cheque and transferring the cash....then I might buy a boat.
Nawty

Postby BKKBILL » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Nawty wrote:What would I do with the cash ?? Well...if the wife does not run away on those critical days between getting the cheque and cashing the cheque and transferring the cash....then I might buy a boat.

Be careful Nawty you know what they say about boats and holes in the water. Seems to me the keeping outweighs the selling especially with the floating turds n rubbish.
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby Mike Judd » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 am

Nawty ! There are three ways of owning a boat. 1/ You have that much money it doesn't matter. 2/ You make money ? working it (very hard) and 3/ You live on it for the life style and to keep up with the maintenance. Mike.
Mike Judd

Postby MGV12 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 am

Mike Judd wrote: 3/ You live on it for the life style and to keep up with the maintenance. Mike.

jazzman wrote: It would need to be a big pool if you want a boat on it though.

This might fit the bill ... it's even got a green roof :mrgreen:

Houseboat.jpg
World's smallest houseboat

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

PreviousNext

Return to Isaan provinces