PM issues

Requests for changes or modifications to the forum software settings or other wish list items. Also, post any problems you are having using the forum here.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

domino

PM issues

Post by domino »

sorry sjeng,i am not receiving any PM s , can also not send PM,probably because i am new here and not yet have the amount of post needed to be able to use the PM option.... :(
<dozer will supply you with each other's contact address - moderator>
, and keeping the pool clean is more easy than you think, if you have a good system :)
BKKBILL

Re: Swimming pool? "how about the price"

Post by BKKBILL »

We had a problem with a new member just posting dribble to get the required number of posts so I think it’s now variable.
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
geordie

Post by geordie »

BKKBILL wrote:We had a problem with a new member just posting dribble to get the required number of posts so I think it’s now variable.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: wasn't me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but i do sometimes and i blame the medication
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
domino

Post by domino »

well, i did get message from dozer, saying i have private message from sjeng,and after opening the link he gave me said : You are not authorised to read private messages.?????? :x
is there any use in sending this ? sorry i do not understand.... :?
dozer
Site Admin

Re: PM issues

Post by dozer »

This was split from http://www.coolthaihouse.com/forum/view ... 5&start=75
well, i did get message from dozer
This is an automated message created by the forum software.

The state of the PM system is this ... some users don't have access, eg. newly registered users and commercial members. This is by design due to past abuses. However, there is an software issue in that one who has access to the PM system can send a PM to one who does not, no notification is given that the recipient doesn't have access . This is a noted problem and I am looking at remedies.
dozer
Site Admin

Re: PM issues

Post by dozer »

Newly registered users (registered after today) will be able to read PM messages (but still not send PMs).

If you registered previously and get a notification that you have received a PM but can't access it, contact me here:

http://www.coolthaihouse.com/coolthaifeedback.php