Not Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

cruzing

Not Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai

Post by cruzing »

Please note when Dozer moved my post he put land for sale in Chiang Rai, in my post you will see it says Chiang Mai
cruzing

phooey

Post by cruzing »

.............or maybe I put chiang rai in the subject line instead of chiang mai. anyway it's MAI not Rai. :wink:
dozer
Site Admin

wasn't me

Post by dozer »

When I move a post I just hit a button and it goes - automatically, so it wasn't me :wink:
cruzing

Mai not Rai

Post by cruzing »

Yeah Dozer, that's what I kinda figured out after I sent that e-mail, that's why I sent the phoeey one.

Anyway, hope someone is interested, we'd sure like to sell it. Originally when we bought it we thought we would build there, but when it came down to it, it was just to far from most of our friends and my husband's family.

Cruzing
cruzing

Re: Mai not Rai

Post by cruzing »

[quote="cruzing"]Yeah Dozer, that's what I kinda figured out after I sent that e-mail, that's why I sent the phoeey one.

Can't spell phooey either!!!!! :oops: I give up

Cruzing
Boon Mee

Post by Boon Mee »

cruzing wrote:
cruzing wrote:Yeah Dozer, that's what I kinda figured out after I sent that e-mail, that's why I sent the phoeey one.
Cruzing
Maybe you'll have more luck with those packing chores? :D
cruzing

Post by cruzing »

Boon Mee wrote:
cruzing wrote:
cruzing wrote:Yeah Dozer, that's what I kinda figured out after I sent that e-mail, that's why I sent the phoeey one.
Cruzing
Maybe you'll have more luck with those packing chores? :D
Smarty pants!!!! :P :D

cruzing
cruzing

updat

Post by cruzing »

We were just up to our property in Chiang Mai. Now that I kind of know my way around there....I REALLY like the location of our land, but 1 rai is just not enough for us.

It's located 5 km from Chiang Mai in San Kampaeng. You take the 1006 out from hwy 11. it's down a soi on the right side of the road.

It's close to Carrefour, Tesco, (and plant market) Big C. Rimping supermarket and easy to get out of town. They just put in a concrete road that runs just past our property. Electric is close by and I assume phone is, as across the street and one or two lots over is new housing development and there is another housing development just down the main soi.

The new land office will be just down the soi and around the corner so everything is close by. Right now it's right across from one of the housing developments...possibly http://www.sivalaivillage.com/ but I'm not certain of that.

Local land office says it's worth 2 million baht....but make us an offer.

Two of my friends have 1 rai lots for sale there also, but not on the paved road, close to the canal but property doesn not go to the canal.

cruzing