yes its official..jazzman is coming to chiang mai

Announcements and forum news!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

thaifly

yes its official..jazzman is coming to chiang mai

Post by thaifly »

its a giddayto all..IN PARTICULAR C.T.H. membersliving in chiangmai....new and old...the thaifly wishes to announce that THE GREAT JAZZMAN.is hitting C/MAI tomorow evening..for a bow peep and a drink..and is very excited to meet any C.T.H. MEMBER..FOR A EVENING.. which the thaifly and MGV12..ARE ORGANISING whilst he is in c/mai...i sincerely wish we get some numbers on this event as i am sure it will a great nite to meet the great jazzman...and also meet other members as well....for those interested..give the thaifly a buzz on 0896315479...its A PARTY TIME GIDDAY TO ALL its the thaifly from mae rim
geordie

Re: yes its official..jazzman is coming to chiang mai

Post by geordie »

hi to all in chang mai especially yself thaifly and seasons greetings from geordie i hpe all went well with the jazzmans visit guarenteed not to disapoint a genuine nice fella hope the turnout was good and the beer held out :wink:
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
thaifly

Re: yes its official..jazzman is coming to chiang mai

Post by thaifly »

its a gidday to all ...its the thaifly from mae rim...yes it was a very entertaining nite.had by all..info freely exchange hands..between members..must be done again..in the future..its a party gidday to all its the thaifly from mae rim