Removed Lawyer Post

Announcements and forum news!

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Postby jazzman » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:37 pm

How did you know that :?:

(Must be your connections)

Jeff and his mates have Landrovers of course.
jazzman
 
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby Attila » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:49 pm

jazzman wrote:How did you know that :?:

(Must be your connections)


Oh sheeeet, am I exposed now :?: :shock:

jazzman wrote:Jeff and his mates have Landrovers of course.
in that case I hope they leave that rock alone :wink:
Attila
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby Nawty » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:50 am

Jeff and his mates were also ripped off unknowingly as the service fee included well documemted...err documents and translations....but what was supplied was inferior, due to incompotence and barely readable...

Kylie does not mind being alieneted by people who have their own vested interests at heart due to personal connections one way or another with the abo's. Because Kylie knows she is 'man' enough to admit mistakes on her part, yet others are not.

The elder story teller, presumes he knows that Kylie was at fault for running into the rock, but the wise old elder was not present, therefore has no rael idea what happened, only what the incompentent and probably drunk todd river dwelling mates of jeff told him.


Thaifly was not included in the 3 as he only called me a 'pest'....been called much worse by people in much brighter shirts.


(nice analogy using abo's by the way, seems approrpiate and you know it :D )
User avatar
Nawty
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 12:23 pm

Postby Attila » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 am

Nawty wrote:... only what the incompentent and probably drunk todd river dwelling mates of jeff told him.
:shock: And I thought that guy was dry for 3 years already .... is he drinking secretely? :shock: :shock:


Nawty wrote:Thaifly was not included in the 3 as he only called me a 'pest'....

Well, then who else is the third one you accuse? The invisible poster, whose posts only you can see? Because when I scroll back I see only 3 others posting here, besides you, and now you say in your gang of three are only 2 of them ... so where is that other third voice which apparently only you see or hear coming from :shock:


Nawty wrote:been called much worse by people in much brighter shirts.

Now why does that not surprise me? Oh yes, I remember, you told us yourself here in this forum, they even blocked you at Thaivisa for this crusading attitude ...

(BTW, what does Thaifly's shirt have to do with that, and how do you know its color? 8) )

About calling others ... you seem to find pleasure in calling others things like "absolute moron" etc, I don't remember anyone of the huge gang here you're accusing to gang up on you calling you stuff like that ... or is that the part of that other third one only you can see? :roll:
Attila
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: Thailand

proposal to end this misery

Postby Attila » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:04 am

Hi Nawty,

it's a new day, the sun is shining (somewhere, I hope) so let me make a proposal how to end this useless thread of misery.

As we talk about a case you have been involved, but not we, and as we are fed just some selected pieces of the story, how about this:

You certainly have by now a professional and perfect translation of the court order / judgement which you refer to all the time as the one the lawyer has lost it for you. Why don't you scan that, blacken the names etc to keep your privacy, may be even highlight the part showing where it went wrong, and PM that to me. Then I can see the pure facts for myself, the facts the judge was basing his decision on.

In the interest of ending this misery here, I promise to read it carefully, and base my further comments on the facts I find there.

I assume Jazzy Jazzman will join me in this promise.

(However I cannot speak for that third voice only you can see or hear, obviously :wink: )
Attila
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby Nawty » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:53 pm

So you wish to base your judgement on what the judge was given and seen as evidence etc ?

Would that not make your limited vision simply same same ?

You seem to forget that what lost the case was incompetence by ways of NOT including several items of evidence which were provided to the lawyer.....so this you will not see.

You will also not see the 3 witnesses that I asked them to include and call, you will not hear their rivetting revelations of what this case is all about...and why won't you see it, because the incompetents did not call them as guided, as requested by me and a fluent thai speaker, both verbally and in writing.

You also seem to misunderstand that the incompetent translations were done by the lawyers and their staff, not by me and given to them as evidence or vital information, it was from them to me and simply further proof of their inabilities.

If I had provided them with poor translations, then sure it would have been my fault.

I think that you have already misread several things and ignored others by choice, by your own admissions, so simply giving you all the evidence....which is not there, cos the judge did not get it, cos the lawyers did not give it......will just mean you will be viewing a document lacking in substance, which does not show the real evidence which was supplied by me in the first instance.


As for my 3rd friend, well let me explain it to you as simple as possible with as little as possible inbetween to help reduce your confusion...again...

3 of you ganging up on me...yes...Atilla, Jazzy, Thaifly.......but only thaifly called me a pest once, just once pure and simple, whereas 'both' of you, jazzy and Atilla have been continuous with your 'absurd' comments repeatedly. Read the posts again and you may get it this time.


Oh and the shirt...just another thing you seem to have missed in your selective vision. Nevermind.

Oh again....I called you an absolute moron for this comment from you...which you have not bothered to explain as requested...selective again huh ?? blame for being guilty for all the misery in his life and all over the world,......do you know what WTF stands for ? you make a comment like that from your vantage point. I stand by the moron catergory until you care to explain it.

I could go on with other so called proffessional shortcomings in relation to this site, but choose not to....why...because they are manageable and at the end of the day the jobs right and done as expected, no matter how much the line deviates. Their was not a complete failure in the job as in the incompetent lawyer firm.

Don't forget, I let this dog die long ago, someone else who is feeling a little disappointed in his association with this firm being put down raised it from the dead.....so in the words of immaturity....he started it.
User avatar
Nawty
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 12:23 pm

Postby jazzman » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:02 pm

1. Jeff and his mates drive expensive Landrovers, so they are rich enough to have their cars regularly serviced and pay the full price, especially as their Landrovers represent a hefty investment and they want to be sure of a good price when they sell them. They don't get ripped off because they are regular customers, and the Abbo doesn't overcharge - at all.

2. Kylie obviously has bad eyesight because:
a. she didn't see the rock.
b. she can't read metaphors and parables.
c. she can't count the number of people in a group of two to three
c. she can't tell the difference between blue print parables and blue silk pyjamas.

3. Other hypotheses (any or all in any combination):

- Kylie is only half owner of the car.
- Kylie was allowing her friend in the back seat to do half of the talking.
- Kylie's Abbo husband was doing the other half of the talking.
- Kylie can't understand half what she reads in her own language, therefore
- Kylie cannot understand both halves of a translation.
- Kylie is a half-drunk Tod River dweller.

4. Without the other half of the evidence the story is as silly as a scene in Alice in Wonderland in a car with a broken Alice Spring, and half a Cheshire cat in the back seat grinning half stupidly from ear to ear at the bits of cheese around half the holes.
jazzman
 
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby Attila » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Nawty wrote:So you wish to base your judgement on what the judge was given and seen as evidence etc ?


No, as I said, "I promise to read it carefully, and base my further comments on the facts I find there." Definitely I'm not interested in any judgement of your story. I merely try to bring across my point which is :? no, not again, I said it here often enough.

This was more to give in to your request to convince the world that these guys are as you see them, driven by the desire to "make a proposal how to end this useless thread of misery".

Nawty wrote:.....will just mean you will be viewing a document lacking in substance, which does not show the real evidence which was supplied by me in the first instance.


Contrary to popular belief Thailand is a country based on the rule of law. The judge will have explained his decision, and that'll show a lot. May be even the stuff you mention which was not submitted was not relevant in this case, or not admissible, I dunno, however there's a lot you can see in such a document. So it would have been a starting point, at least.

But never mind, just forget that I even proposed it.


Nawty wrote:As for my 3rd friend, well let me explain it to you as simple as possible with as little as possible inbetween to help reduce your confusion...again...

3 of you ganging up on me...yes...Atilla, Jazzy, Thaifly....


Please have a look in the quote above and below. First you say "3", then you say, no, Thaifly is not included (which leaves 2 only), and now you say that Thaifly is one of the gang :?

Nawty wrote:Thaifly was not included in the 3 as he only called me a 'pest'


You have to permit me to be confused if you give such contradictory statements. :shock: :? :cry: :roll:

Nawty wrote:which you have not bothered to explain as requested...selective again huh ?? blame for being guilty for all the misery in his life and all over the world,


That's an easy one, that's simply the impression you give here with and in your crusade. If it affects you so much I can ask the forum owner to edit it out of that post. Sorry, sorry, with all your colorful language here I've not expected at all that you could possibly feel hurt by it.

Nawty wrote:......do you know what WTF stands for ?


Sure, WTF stands for the World Taekwondo Federation, see also http://www.wtf.org The WTF President even participated as a torchbearer in the Olympic torch relay somewhere in China. It was in the news. What makes you thinking that I wouldn't know that? 8)
Attila
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby Attila » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 pm

jazzman wrote:... a scene in Alice in Wonderland in a car with a broken Alice Spring, and half a Cheshire cat in the back seat grinning half stupidly from ear to ear at the bits of cheese around half the holes.


Oh Jazzy Jazzman, I had to read that ten times, while trying to picture than scene, again and again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for making me laugh that much!
Attila
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby Nawty » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 pm

From several queries by others, you guys are doing a great job at promoting the incompetemce.

The agenda of both of you is as clear as a bell and not just to me.

Great job, wonder how much business they lost from your suberb promotional techniques lol.

Ps...thanks for helping.
User avatar
Nawty
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 12:23 pm

Postby Attila » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Nawty wrote:... you guys are doing a great job at promoting the incompetemce.

The agenda of both of you is as clear as a bell and not just to me.


Where oh where, dear Nawty, am I promoting anyone here???

Or is it the old saying "If you're not with me then you're against me?" and you consider it already as "promoting" the enemy just because someone doesn't join your crusade? :roll:
Attila
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby dozer » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Jazzman: A scenario where such a claim may be justified would be in a clear-cut case of a PROVABLE scam - then you can yell it from the rooftops and even upload scans of any documents for all to see.
I understand the point, but ---> We can't even point the finger at provable scam artists here, I know two (one lawyer, one electric supply) but will not be posting any details (as in specific names) here.

Nawty: I would also be telling this story on 3 other forums I am a member of, 1 of which is building oriented somewhat, all are Thai based and all have much larger memberships than here and much much more traffic flow, hence a greater audience to spill my misery and guilt in my life and the worlds.
First off, the way this whole thing got started is that the firm was specifically named which is against the board policy, if you get away with this on any other forum I would be really surprised. If you weren't putting out the specific name than nobody would have any basis to disagree with you anyway.

Things we can agree on:
1.) You gotta be careful when selecting any lawyer.
2.) Further discussion on this isn't productive.

I haven't had personal dealings with the lawyer involved in this, but just coincidentally it is a lawyer that other members really like. However, even if the lawyer was a rip off AND EVERYONE agreed, we don't host specific slams against individuals or firms (ie those posts that specifically name the individual or firm) - even though it would be helpful to some. I think you will find this is similar to other thailand related forums. It is related to the legal framework here along with other reasons. So, essentially, we do need to teach teach someone how to recognize a rotten egg, no way to let them know who the egg is -- sorry about that. I've been here a long time and I'm getting better at spotting the eggs, but it is an art.

Even though this post is turning into a flame war it does bring up a couple of interesting points and I'll leave it - also it would be kind of silly to delete the removed lawyer post and need to repost a post 'removed removed layer post'. Please guys, don't make me do it.




:wink:
dozer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:21 pm

Previous

Return to Announcement and Forum News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron